Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Destiny – Thou art not destined

Destiny thou art not destined, I shall conjure thee in my mind, with my heart.

There is something about destiny which is like women, It likes to be challenged, but the moment you start running after it, It plays hard to get. It wants you to be sincere, it wants you to be devoted, it wants you to be yours, but yet it wants you to be patient chasing it. The day you start monkeying around about your dreams, become impatient, the more elusive it gets. Destiny has a time for everything. But, when destiny wants you to be strong and patient with it, yet nonchalance is not acceptable, you have to keep flirting it from a distance till it actually caves in.

It asks not only for your heart and soul but also for your mind. But the most important thing is to make decisions of heart through heart and decisions of mind through mind. That is where education comes in the way. So often we dream, and make our dreams out master, so often we think, and make thoughts our aim (somewhat borrowed from “if”) that we stop feeling what we feel. That is what education does to you.

Something here reminds me of the Tsunami which struck our shores not too long, inflicting heart wrenching damage and pain to the inhabitants. But post facto it surprised quiet a few of us that there was hardly any loss of life for animals and livestock in the area. People told stories, of their dogs barking all day long, livestock walking up to places of height and standing and staring at all the damage that happened before it. The truth is they saw what the most intelligent creation of god did not. They saw future, they saw travesty, they saw the wave before any of us did, or before any sophisticated satellite cameras of the world captured it to issue a warning. I guess, in times like these, u feel the woeful inadequacy of the great human mind even compared to the so called ‘lesser’ creations of God.

I guess, when they say, destiny comes to those who don’t loose heart, they mean it in more ways than one. Destiny I court thee, I court thee with all my heart, with all my love.

Destiny thou art not destined, I shall conjure thee in my mind, with my heart.

1 comment:

Lavanya Deepak said...

Hey whats up with ur blog....write write write